Why a Lead Money Market account?
Earning more interest than a traditional savings account, Lead Money Market accounts are the perfect way to put your money to work.
- Easy access to funds with a limited number of checks from the account
- The FDIC still insures your account up to a $250,000 limit
How it works:
$2,500 minimum to open
Accounts with a balance less than $2,500 subject to a $5 monthly fee
More interest paid with higher balances
Other terms and conditions apply
What you need to open a Lead Money Market account:
- Driver’s license or other photo ID
- Social security number
- Physical and mailing address
- Employer/job title/retirement status
We also offer ICS
accounts: ensured cash sweep covered 100% by the FDIC insurance cap of $250k per bank. Call your Universal Banker today to learn more (866) 845-9545.