Position Type: Full-Time
Expected Hours of Work: Full-time position: 8am-5:00pm, M-F, 8:00am-12:00pm Sat (rotating schedule)
Part-time position: 1:00pm-6:00pm, MTTF; 8:00am-12:00pm every Saturday
Reports to: Branch Manager
Location: Lee's Summit, MO
The Bilingual Call Center Representative (BCCR) acts as the voice of the company when interacting with clients. Duties include answering client questions, helping to resolve individual problems, and handling other transactions. BCCR's will investigate and follow up on client problems; document outcomes and steps taken, as well as update client files and databases. Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems. The BCCR will also fulfill requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; and forwarding requests.
- Utilize CRM (Customer-Relationship Management) system.
- Read/write/speak Spanish and translate Spanish to English for bank staff, existing clients, and potential clients.
- Provide ongoing relationship servicing to clients to further business, to include status or enhancements to account productivity and suggestions for any resolutions.
- Complete checking and savings account transactions to include verifying deposit amounts and customer account balances, and check examination via an on-line terminal.
- Answer and route phone calls and give/take the appropriate information.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Build relationships, both internal to the bank, as well as with clients.
- Be fluent in Spanish and English.
- Participate in industry training with regards to regulations, products, and services.
- Regular requirements:
- View computer monitors
- Use hands to type / handle / feel
- Reach with hands & arms
- May be required:
Required Education and Experience:
- Minimum High School Diploma or currently enrolled in High School
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office product suite (Excel; Word; Outlook)
*Equal Opportunity Employer – Minorities / Women / Veterans / Disabled
*Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org